Pro Kabaddi League has been the best league for the Kabaddi over the last decade, and there have been so many amazing raiders who made Kabaddi an exciting sport to watch. Many world-class raiders have been the core of their team and one of the main reasons for the title their team won.
Raid means when a player from the team goes to the opposition area to gather points by touching as many players as possible and returning to his area without being caught by the opposition called a raider. Let’s check out the Top Five Raiders in the history of the Pro Kabaddi League, who have the most raid points overall.
5. Pawan Sehrawat – He played 105 matches in the Pro Kabaddi League, in which he scored 987 raid points, making him the 5th highest raid pointer. He became the most expensive player in the history of the PKL when Tamil Thalaivas brought him for 2.26 crore in the auction that happened on August 5 and 6 of, 2023. He debuts in season 3rd, in which Bengaluru Bulls, and in 2017, he was with Gujarat Giants.
4. Deepak Niwas Hooda– He is an all-rounder in the Pro Kabaddi league and is the 4th highest raid-pointer with 1015 raid points in 154 matches. Recently, he was brought by Bengal Warriors for 43 Lakhs rupees.
3. Rahul Chaudhari– He is one of the best top 3 raiders in the Pro Kabaddi League and has the 3rd most raid points, 1018 in 144 matches, but in the last 3 seasons, he has been picked by Jaipur Pink Panthers for Lakh rupees.
2. Maninder Singh– He has the 2nd highest raid point in the Pro Kabaddi League, with 1152 raid points in 115 matches. Bengal Warrior retained him for 95.26 Lakh for season 9.
1. Pardeep Narwal– He is the best raider in the Pro Kabaddi League history and way above any raider in terms of collecting points. He has 1504 raid points in just 147 matches and was recently retained by UP Yoddhas for 90 Lakh after overhauling the 1.65 crore price.