Pro Kabaddi League has seen many amazing tackles by Defenders, which made every Kabaddi fan say Wow and feel sorry for the Raiders.
There are so many amazing defenders in the Pro Kabaddi League who contributed immensely to the teams, and just like in football, there is a phrase in Kabaddi to that Raid win you a match, but Tackle win you a tournament.
Many kabaddi fans don’t know the importance of defense because they enjoy watching raid more than tackle, but recently, the mindset changed, and people started liking defenders too, so for that, here are the Top 5 defenders with the most tackle points in the history of Pro Kabaddi League.
5. Ravinder Pahal– He is one of the best defenders in the PKL and is known as “Hawk” because he is an expert in Ankle hold moves and considers the strongest corner defender. He has 339 tackle points in 124 matches. Telugu Titans bring him for 23 lahks in the 2022 auction.
4. Surjeet Singh– He has 345 points in 124 matches, making him the 4th highest tackle pointer in the PKL. Telugu Titans brought him for 50 lakhs in the auction, making their defense strong for the 10th season.
3. Sandeep Narwal– He is considered the greatest all-rounder of all time, especially for his defensive work. He has 348 points in 149 matches in PKL history, but the sad part for him is that he went unsold in the 2022 auction.
2. Manjeet Chhillar– He has the 2nd highest tackle points in the Pro Kabaddi League, 391 points in 132 matches with a tackle success rate of 50% but now he is the assistant coach of Telugu Titans.
1. Fazel Atrachali– He is the best defender in the world and in the PKL, with 400 points in 135. He is from Iran and the most expensive foreign player in the league, as Puneri Paltans brought him for 1.38 crore.