The F1 2024 season is about to start, and almost every team has released their new Formula One car model with their driver lineup already, but there are going to be some changes in the upcoming 2025 driver lineup as Lewis Hamilton chose to drive for Ferrari from the 2025 season.
When does The 2024 F1 Season start?
The 2024 season of F1 will start on March 2nd, 2023, and the first track is the Bahrain International Circuit.
Where Can You Watch The F1 2024 Season in India?
After the 2022 F1 Season Formula 1 called off its broadcasting contract with Disney+ Hotstar, the F1 Indian fans are not happy because now they have to buy the subscription F1 TV Pro, which costs 299 rupees per month which is quite expensive for Indian fans to watch only F1 which happened once in a month which means to see one race the Indian fans have to pay 299 rupees.
- Bayern Munich’s Youth Academy Flourishes with Rising Stars Making WavesRising stars from Bayern Munich’s youth setup shine bright in recent performances.
- “Likely do that fight in the US” ONE CEO Chatri Sityodtong Is Looking To Book This “Big Fight” For US FansChatri Sityodtong is looking to give the US fans a special fight between Superlek and Jonathan Haggerty.
- Newcastle United Eyes Julian Nagelsmann Amidst Managerial Shake-upNewcastle eyes Nagelsmann, Liverpool seeks Klopp’s successor amid managerial shake-up.
- Is Neeraj Goyat vs Jake Paul Actually Going To Happen In 2024?Neeraj Goyat and Jake Paul had a heated altercation recently, and the two are likely to fight later this year.
- Mumbai City FC Held to a Draw by FC Goa in Intense EncounterIntense battle ends in draw as Mumbai City FC and FC Goa showcase football prowess.
- Is Brian Ortega’s Return A Threat To Ilia Topuria’s Featherweight Title?Will Brian Ortega’s comeback win against Yair Rodriguez be enough to say that he is physically and mentally prepared to fight Ilia Topuria?
- Shreevats Goswami Match-Fixing Allegations On A Kolkata League Cricket MatchShreevats Goswami alleged that match-fixing happened in a Kolkata Cricket League match.