Match Preview of India vs England 3rd Test Match: After a long break, the series will be contuies as both teams are level with a 1-1 win in their hand, and now both are going to look to take the lead in the next match at Rajkot.
Dhruv Jurel and Sarfaraz Khan are said to be making a debut in the next match for the Indian team, which can make or break for the team India as most of the squad members do not have the experience to play in International test cricket, but it will be a great chance for them.
Devdutt Padikkal and Akash Deep also got the maiden test call from Team India for the 3rd test against England as Rahul is ruled out of the 3rd test. Ravindra Jadeja will also be included in the team after missing out on the 2nd test match due to injury, but it is not going to be easy for him as he recently has been going through issues with his father, who said many things that shocked the world. You can check out the article to learn about the Jadeja family issue.
England Cricket Team will be looking to win the next match, but they are also in trouble as their lead spinner, Jack Leach, is out of the series due to injury. Still, they did well with their other optional spinner in the last match.
The England squad will be playing with the same squad, but there is a chance that Dan Lawrence can take the place of Shoaib Bashir, or it can be Ollie Robinson who can bat down the order for the team.
When and Where To Watch India vs England 3rd Test Match
|India vs England 3rd Test Match
|Date & Time
|February 15, 2024, 9:30 PM IST
|Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot
|Where to Watch
Player Injury Report For India vs England 3rd Test Match
KL Rahul will stay out of the 3rd test match against England.
India vs England Head-to-Head Test Record
Weather Conditions For India vs England 3rd Test Match
The weather started to get warm, and it was not going to be easy for the pace bowlers to go on for longer spells in the daytime.
Pitch Report of Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot, In India vs England 3rd Test Match On February 2, 2023
|Batting first won
|2 Matches won
|Batting second won
|0 Matches won
|Average 1st innings scores
|Average 2nd innings scores
|Average 3rd innings scores
|Average 4th innings scores
|Highest Team innings total
|649/9 by IND
|Lowest Team innings total
|181/10 by WI
The Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot, is one of the latest tracks in India, and the average first-inning score is 593. Only two international matches have been played on the track, one between India and England in 2016.
Team Preview Of India
India team is shaping up for the future generation as more new comments are coming into the squad. Rajat Patidar, Dhruv Jurel, and Padikal are some of the youngest-generation players who might make their debut in the series. However, Gill and Jaiswal.
Important players for the India Team in the match against England
1- Yashavi Jaiswal has been amazing with his batting performance in the last two matches, scoring 321 runs, including one double-century in the last match. He will be crucial for India to give them the upper hand against England.
2- Ravichandran Ashwin not had a good last match against England, in which he only took three wickets but scored 50+ runs. He needs to perform better in the next match if India wants to have a good chance.
3- Ravindra Jadeja will be back in the squad and will look to give the same performance that he did in the 1st match against England. He took five wickets and scored 89 runs.
Team Preview Of England
England will not change their playing 11, but if they want to, then they can give Ollie Robinson a chance, as he has been great for them in the test matches, especially against India.
Important players for the England Team in the match against India
1. Tom Hartley once again looks to play the crucial role for the England team in the next match, but his last match performance was not up to the mark like his debut match in which he took 9 wickets and also scored 57 runs but in the last match he took only five wickets but still scored 57 runs.
2. Ollie Pope will be looking to perform the same as he did in the first match of the series, but in the last match, he fell short and scored only 46 runs in both innings, but he also scored one of the best knocks in the first innings which is of 196.
3. Rehan Ahmed had a good last match, picking up 6 wickets and also contributed in the batting as a night watchman for the England team, but if he wants to fix his spot in the playing 11, he needs to perform better in the next match for them.
India vs England 3rd Test Dream 11 Fantasy Team
Wicket-keeper: Jonny Bairstow
Batters: Yashasvi Jaiswal, Olli Pope, Zak Crawley
All-Rounder: Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Rehan Ahmed, Joe Root
Bowler: Jasprit Bumrah, Tom Hartley, Kuldeep Yadav
India vs England 3rd Test Match Prediction
India will be the favorite to win the 3rd match, but this time, England does have a better chance.
India vs England 3rd Test: Probable Playing 11 of India
Rohit Sharma (C), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shubman Gill, Rajat Patidar, Sarfraz Khan, Dhruv Jurel (WK), Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav
India vs England 3rd Test: Probable Playing 11 of England
Zak Crawley, Ben Duckett, Ollie Pope, Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow, Ben Stokes(c), Ben Foakes(w), Rehan Ahmed, Tom Hartley, James Anderson, Shoaib Bashir
- Bayern Munich’s Youth Academy Flourishes with Rising Stars Making WavesRising stars from Bayern Munich’s youth setup shine bright in recent performances.
- “Likely do that fight in the US” ONE CEO Chatri Sityodtong Is Looking To Book This “Big Fight” For US FansChatri Sityodtong is looking to give the US fans a special fight between Superlek and Jonathan Haggerty.
- Newcastle United Eyes Julian Nagelsmann Amidst Managerial Shake-upNewcastle eyes Nagelsmann, Liverpool seeks Klopp’s successor amid managerial shake-up.
- Is Neeraj Goyat vs Jake Paul Actually Going To Happen In 2024?Neeraj Goyat and Jake Paul had a heated altercation recently, and the two are likely to fight later this year.
- Mumbai City FC Held to a Draw by FC Goa in Intense EncounterIntense battle ends in draw as Mumbai City FC and FC Goa showcase football prowess.